Review: ALASTIN Skincare Restorative Skin Complex For Skincare and Anti-Aging Treatments
- 8.9/10 Overall
Consistency of Results
- Plumps the skin in addition to shrinking pores and brightening.
- Patients truly notice a difference in their skin texture after using it for a few weeks.
- An additional mechanism of action to fight aging changes of the skin that compliments other topicals and treatments.
- Tolerated well and does a good job moisturizing without making skin oily.
Things You should know:
- Great for post procedure skin, tolerated well by all skin types.
- Helpful in dry climates.
- Can be used in combination with other anti-aging topicals.
- Good for all skin types. Start using it two weeks post procedure.
"I have had more patients love this product than any other topical skincare product I have used in over 30 years of practicing Dermatology." Mark Rubin, MD
Additional Information (provided by Alastin)
Product Description: Restorative Skin Complex with TriHex Technology helps support the skin's natural ability to produce new, healthy collagen and elastin.
What It Does:
When used twice daily it helps to...
- Improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Restore volume to plump up thinning skin.
- Even skin tones.
- Protect the skin from future damage with potent antioxidants.
Skin Types: Formulated for all skin types.
Skin Concerns: Fine lines and wrinkles, thinning skin and pigmentary concerns.
Cost: $195 (1.0 FL OZ / 30mL)
Replenishment Rate: 9 weeks.